Our most personalised design so far is here...


It's Tuesday morning, it's January and we're all a little tired so to save you spending hours trying to find the perfect invitation design we wanted to bring you bang up to date with our most personalisable (is that a word?) tea towel design ever. It's LOVE POETS. 

Every single word on this can be changed for you. 
That's what so very, very special about it.





Want your friends and  family to think you're culturally on-point, go for something classic...

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” Emily Bronte

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love." William Shakespeare

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." A.A. Milne

"You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought" Arthur Conan Doyle



Why not quote your first dance song or a song that means something to you...

And here we are in heaven, for you are mine, at last" Etta James

Two in love can make it" Stevie Wonder

"I think I wanna marry you" Bruno Mars

"All you need is Love" The Beatles


Or make it something personal to you...


"She loves Take That and he loves Royal Blood, but we've still made it work" Amy and Simon 2009

"We started a club called cuddle club... member count: two" Karen and Ben 2006

"We were on a beach. When I saw the ring, I started crying. He looked at me all confused. 'Why are you crying?' He asked softly. 'Did you really think I wasn't going to marry you?' Laura and Chris 2001.


So basically. 

Anything. You. Want. These are just some ideas but you're a clever lot, I'm sure you get the jist.

If you've got any questions or need anything else then just email me on karen@weddingteatowels.co.uk or check out our full design gallery

Bye for now
Karen xx