PRESS: Rock my Wedding


We've finally been featured in super-cool wedding blog Rock My Wedding it's something we've been trying to do for a while, and we're really happy it's finally come off. Here's what they had to say;

"I recently received an email from Karen at Wedding Tea Towels with some of the coolest wedding stationery I have ever seen in my life. How about ditching the paper goods and purchasing an eco-friendly, quirky-as-you-like design from Wedding Tea Towels and your guests will be hard pressed to forget your wedding date!"


Beautiful eh? Well it gets better. We've got a special deal with them to offer an exclusive RMW design that's available if you reference the site when you order. Here it is:


Read the full article here, and if you like this unique invitation design, don't forget to visit the site. Thanks to Rock My Wedding for all their support, we've had a great week.

Bookmark and Share