Reducing Waste at your Wedding... good for the world and good for your bank account!


I read a really interesting article the other day all about waste at weddings. We are huge fans of Zero Waste over here at wedding tea towels as I'm sure you've noticed, I am often banging on about why our wedding tea towels are so great - because your guests can keep them and use them so won't end up in the bin.

On average apparently couples spend around £365 on edible favours for their guests and nearly 40% of interviewed guests said they throw them in the bin! What. A. Massive. Waste. Of time, money and effort.

That seems a lot to me when you can buy 50 of our wonderful usable wedding tea towels in one of our beautiful classic designs for just £199. What's more, even if you went for 100 the cost is STILL nearly £100 less than the average amount spent on edible favours. Join me when I say... wowzer.

So there are the facts, and you simply can't argue with them.

If you'd like to see all our designs then please check our Gallery or email me to chat.

See you soon
Karen xx