Go extra snazzy with 2 colour printing



Fancy going a little bit extra snazzy with your Wedding Tea Towels? Did you know it hardly costs any extra to go for two colours instead of just one. Betcha didn't.

For example, you can get 50 wedding tea towels printed in two colour for just £160 plus artwork at £55 for a classic design so that's your invitations, favours or save the dates sorted for just £215. Now, that seems like pretty good value to me. Remember it's not just an invitation. Your guests can keep these FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER... (ok, I think you get it now).

So don't be afraid to ask if you want to do something a bit different. I am here and I am SO ready to listen!

To check our full design range then click here or you can email me on karen@weddingteatowels.co.uk for more information.

See ya later.
Karen xx

PS ...AND EVER!