Say Hello to WEDDING TEA TOWELS USA!



We are so excited to finally announce officially that our fabulous wedding tea towels are now available in the USA through our brand new division - Wedding Tea Towels USA!

Headed up by one of my besties, Jo, basically she is the American version of me... only she's Irish... but she does live in America, Washington to be exact!

So how have we got here, I'll let Jo explain:


Hi! I'm Jo... me and my amazing little family, made up of my husband Cian and three kiddos are all from Cork in Ireland. In 2014 we moved to a little village in Bedfordshire, where I had the great pleasure of meeting Karen and we became great friends. 

When my husband's job moved our adventures to the USA, Karen & Ben suggested I take their totally awesome, environmentally friendly, super cool wedding invitation service to the USA and I said HELL YEAH! Resulting in 'Wedding Tea Towels USA'!

So all of our beautiful designs are now available in America for you to wow your guests with. Take a look at the site for more information or if you'd like a sample or to chat things through then drop Jo an email, she'd love to hear from you.

Bye for now
Karen & Jo xx