The ultimate guide to repurposing your wedding invitations... because let's face it, you've spent your hard earned cash on them!
1. Venue decorations. Hang them, frame them, use them as a guest book.
2. An blanket. Talk about a forever memory. This could be handed down for generations. It's unbelievable.
3. On the subject to blankets. A cool 100% cotton baby cover up for the summer months. Arrrrrrr...
4. An apron. Protect your outfit on your big day and then forever more.
5. Wall art - when the designs are this beautiful, it makes sense.
7. Bag dispenser.
8. Not forgetting out favourite furry friends either. Dry them off after a walk or simply use it to turn them in to SUPER PUP!
9. Of course, you can just quite simply use them as a tea towel.
If you want to see all our designs then go take a look in our Gallery or
if you have any questions then just drop me an email to chat things through.
Bye for now