Gosh, we are so flexible we are practically made of rubber.




Imagine this... you're trawling the Internet through hundreds of thousands of boring, seen it all before invitations, save the dates or favours, and then you come across possibly probably the most amazing things you've seen so far in your wedding search - ORIGINAL WEDDING TEA TOWEL! That's us (hi x)


And now you're thinking to yourself, gosh I really love their, say, Love Story design but I wish I could say something different on there, maybe even be in a different language, perhaps include a picture of our pet pooch Bumfluffywuffy or add our own venue to make it that bit more personal. Oh well, they obviously can't help with that so I guess I'll carry on looking at more yawnfest ideas until I work out what I am going to do...



Well HOLD IT RIGHT THERE OUR WEDDINGY FRIENDS! We can totally help. If you love one of our designs but have your own idea then that is totally fine. Check out this example above, one personalised dog friend and an invitation completely in Icelandic!



We've also:


  • Included so many of your own venues that we must have nearly every wedding place on file (don't ask me though as I will never be able to find them again!)
  • Added your children to be with the couples or playing on the hills
  • Included hobbies like walking, cycling, music or skiing
  • Added your furry friends from tiny birds to massive horses
  • Changed countless lady birds to butterflys / horse shoes / flowers
  • Changed hearts to moons or birds to ducks
  • Erased hot air balloons from the horizon with just one click
  • And many, many more


... I think you get the point. Every single design is created totally for you so we can do whatever you want. 



So there it is, talk to me. I'm Karen - karen@weddingteatowels.co.uk - or check out our gallery here:


Bye for now.
Karen xx