Sometimes I just wish we'd never invented the Wedding Tea Towel.


 It's true, I do ... and these are the reasons:

1. I want to experience that 'what the hell is this?' moment when I'd get handed it to open it up. I would honestly be so shocked, I wouldn't know what to say. I can just imagine my reaction now... it'd be sensational.

2. I want to have it in my kitchen so I can show off to all my 'normal' friends, who don't have one, the kind of thing my cool friends do. What's that? Yes that's right, I have a buddy that sent an actual tea towel for their wedding invitation.

3. I want to be able to reminisce and say (secretly to Ben of course) 'ahhh Sophie & Nick are getting married, they've sent us an invitation'... pause... 'it's a nice card, isn't it?... BUT do you remember when Kelly & Dom sent us that wedding tea towel, that was amazing!' Oh how we'd laugh, remembering the moment we opened it and realised what we'd got!

But, I'll never get to experience any of these things. Which is sad. Oh well...

Bye for now. 
Kxx