Lovely new set of happy, happy couple comments released today



Still not quite sure whether Original Wedding Tea Towels is the right choice for your invites, favours or save the dates... well I've just released a load of brand new happy couple quotes on the website. Take a look and I'm pretty sure that'll be all the convincing you need to drop me an email and say 'make me some wedding tea towels IMMEDIATELY'!

Look here to see all the lovely comments.

This is basically how things are going down right now. (I've shortened some of them to save your eye power but the full comments are on the actual website).

'We absolutely love love love love our wedding tea towels. It was so nice when everyone received them and got in touch to say how amazing they were! Karen was super helpful and the whole process easy and super speedy! x'

'We were absolutely delighted with our wedding tea towels. One of the loveliest parts of planning our wedding. We even had some tears (happy of course!). Can't recommend Karen enough!'

'I absolutely loved my invites and the service and communication from Karen was fantastic! Can't wait for everyone to see our invites!'






So if you would like to talk about your invites or place an order then email me on karen@weddingteatowels.co.uk or check out our website if you want to see all our designs.
See ya later

Karen x