It's only taken me almost an entire year...


Finally, I've updated our 'Happy Couples' page. Hooray me! I'm so happy to receive 
all your reviews on Facebook and to think that our couples take the time to write 
such lovely things about us makes me do a super smile. 

Want the headlines? Well here, you can have them:

Thanks so much to Karen & Ben!!! Our Wedding-Towels were amazing, we just love them! 
We handed them (almost) all out in person, to see peoples reactions, those were of 
course priceless as our frineds and family have never seen such original invitations

Absolutely love our tea towel invites! So pleased with the outcome and all the help and 
professionalism from Karen, we are as excited to give them out as we were to receive them! 
Amazing and unique and wouldn't hesiatate to use you in the future!! THANK YOU!!!

The invites are landing and people are loving them! Great people to work with, 
it was incredibly easy yet very personal service.

So all in all it seems:

Great idea ✔
Fab quality product✔
Amazing service ✔
Friendly and personal ✔

And all of this makes me feel:



Still not sure, then read all the lovely couple reviews here and if 
you'd like to see all our designs then go to our Gallery.

I'm always available to chat so drop me an email if you've got any questions. 

See you soon 
Karen xx