Choose any three artworks for £85!



Hello everybody. It's been a while, sorry about that, we've moved! WAH! But we're all sorted now (except for the fact that I can't find any of my socks and even more tragically, my eyeshadows. It's been a month... I am slightly panicked. Anyway...)

Now we're all settled... Let's do this AGAIN!

So, here's the deal... when ordering your wedding tea towels, choose from any three supporting artworks for £85. You can choose from evening invitations, RSVPs, Information, Thank you or Save the date.

Then just let me know the wording, we'll create the artwork for you and the second you're happy with them, I will send over a print ready file which you can then either print yourself or simply forward it straight on to your own professional printer. It's amazingly simple!

Take a look at all our designs here. Or if you want to talk things through then email me on karen@weddingteatowels.co.uk. I love to talk weddings so get in touch!

Speak soon
Karen xx


*Usual price £35 each. Offer only available for a limited time.