Wednesday, 23 April 2014
Guys, you must never, ever, ever, ever, EVVVVVEEEER forget that each and every one of our amazing wedding tea towel designs can be used as favours / thank yous as well!
Sure everyone enjoys a chocolate on their place setting but once thats gone, it's gone... forgotten. Not like these bad boys.
Roll them up and tie a pretty bow and leave our unique wedding tea towels as a lovely gift on the table for your guests... like this:
And then... make your friends and family THIS happy!
And their totally washable at 40 degrees so if they want to use them to protect their lovely outfits during the wedding breakfast, go for it!
Or pop them in the post after the wedding as one final, eternally lasting, thank you to everyone you love for sharing your day and no doubt being super generous with your gift lists! (plus they'll never forget your anniversary!)
You can see each design as a favour in our gallery here. And if you've got any more questions, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, 16 April 2014
If you're here... reading this, then chances are you've been on our website and may have noticed that it's brand spanking new!
Looks great, right? We've taken everything we've learnt over the last 4 years and put it all in to one super duper site to help you imagine exactly how your invitations, save the dates or favours could look.
So... what are the top 5 things you need to know:
1. Go to our design gallery - you can see every blinkin' design in every colour we offer so if you're stuck between Blush and Coral, you can see how they both look
2. Every single design now shows you an example of the whole range of artworks so Evening Invites, Save the Dates, Favours, RSVP cards and Information cards. It's all there for you to see! (don't forget though, you can still always use any wording you like, these are just examples to get you started).
3. If you see a design you like, you can email it to your partner, mum, bridesmaid, any one! Show it to them by clicking the 'Send' button on each page, just here...
4. Literally if you're wondering anything at all about ordering with us... then I'm pretty sure you'll find the answer here in our FAQs. But don't forget, I still want to talk to each and everyone one of you so email me anytime on email@example.com if you'd rather speak to me directly.
5. We've got a lovely new contact us page - tells you all the ways to get in touch and even has a little form you can fill in that pops straight in my inbox.
All that's left for me to say is that I hope you like it! Take a look - www.weddingteatowels.co.uk
Remember you can always reach me on firstname.lastname@example.org to chat things through though.
See you later!