Morning world! I've woken up on this chilly morning to be all warmed up by the fact that as of the unearthly hour of 6am this morning we have been featured on the lovely Linen & Silk Weddings blog - check out the full post here and take a look around their site to see what other lovely ideas you come across!

My particular fave bit is:

The Original Wedding Tea Towel‘s designs are so funky, cute and fun that they would make really pretty wall pictures too. TOTAL FACT! (it's me again now btw)

AND...

I really love this idea and I challenge you to find any other stationery company that will create invites that are beautiful to look at, useful to your guests and as reasonably priced as The Original Wedding Tea Towel.

Lovely lovely words! There, all cosy again now.

Have a good day teatowel'ers. (does that name work for you all? I'm not sure yet)

Oh and if you want to check out all of our designs and make your wedding SO much better than everyone else's then take a look at our website and email karen@weddingteatowels.co.uk

Kxx

PS Something like 38 days til Christmas!